Advanced Online Orientation Strategies
The best onboarding experiences for Medical and Health Sciences students begin with Advantage Orientation. Eastern Virginia Medical School is a Health Sciences University, with a Med School and School of Health Professions. So, when enrollment and student affairs leaders at EVMS began to consider the potential of online orientation, they recognized it as an opportunity to
- Set a professional tone with newly admitted students
- Provide access on any device
- Present organized information to their growing contingent of international students
- Adapt to future needs with a flexible and expandable system
- Communicate the hallmarks of the EVMS student experience - service-learning, volunteerism, and congeniality
Today, EVMS has a comprehensive orientation system that delivers a beautifully branded digital experience, personalized for domestic, online, and international students, all in one solution.
Request access to this webinar recording to learn how Rose Mwayungu, Ed.S, Director of Enrollment, Joann Bautti, MPA, Director of Student Affairs and Student Equity Officer, collaborated to lead the development of their online student orientation platform. They discuss their goals and decisions behind the build and the differences since launch and take you on a tour of their platform.