Online Pre-Orientation: The Foundation for Any Student Onboarding Scenario
The University of Tennessee Knoxville
Matriculation for students in transition begins with onboarding technology built on Advantage Orientation®.
Online orientation can be more than an assortment of tools. Instead of web pages, video conferencing, phone apps, and email, a comprehensive orientation platform now anchors the more effective virtual onboarding experience at The University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Because of this online pre-orientation, students
- Gain confidence
- Discover a sense of belonging
- Explore modular, media-rich and interactive content any time, on any device
- Engage in clear, consistent, cohesive, and on-brand messaging
PREVIEW & REQUEST ACCESS TO THE RECORDING
Lindsay Hansen, Director, New Student Orientation, and Adam White, Associate Director, New Student Orientation, offer
- Goals and strategies behind the development of their pre-orientation platform
- Differences since launch
- Online Orientation Platform Tour
- Insights into how onboarding strategies are designed to impact matriculation and yield