Bruin Bound: Virtual Onboarding Experience
Bob Jones University
Creating a virtual onboarding experience to help new students find a sense of belonging, student engagement and success professionals at Bob Jones University wanted a versatile online orientation platform to adapt to their student and family engagement strategies.
To respond to students in a more timely and relevant way during the admissions process, BJU wanted an online orientation to begin the process of answering three big questions:
- What does it take to be successful?
- Do I have what it takes?
- Do I belong here?
A strong sense of belonging is a vital part of a successful college experience, so helping students discover connections as soon as they show an interest builds confidence and reinforces enrollment decisions. BJU is now showing students and their families a preview of their educational future, the support they can expect, and how to make those invaluable connections. Personalized, interactive, and video-rich content presented within a responsive virtual experience is proving effective for both recruiting and orientation.
WATCH this Recording to
- Learn from Rebecca Weier, Director of Student Engagement & Success at Bob Jones University
- Tour “Bruin Bound,” BJU’s virtual onboarding platform
- Explore best practices in UX design, content creation, video production, and technology integration
- Examine outcomes from system-generated data and survey responses
- Experience a versatile onboarding solution adaptable to any recruiting and onboarding scenarios